Article 1.1. General Terms
Notwithstanding any information to the contrary, the competent diplomatic authorities (Embassy/Consulate) reserve the right to request any documents, information or additional items needed to process the visa applications at their sole discretion.
The decision to grant or decline a visa is made on the basis of these documents, information and/or items provider by the user applicant or his/her representatives and is left to the sole discretion of the competent diplomatic authorities (Embassy/Consulate).
CAPAGO SA and its associates are not in any way involved in the decision-making process and cannot be held liable at any level for the decision made to grant or decline a visa or, similarly, for any delay or postponement in notifying the user of the decision.
Article 1.2. Use of Websites, Mobile Applications and All Other Digital Platforms
At different stages on the websites (domains and sub-domains), mobile applications and all other digital platforms of CAPAGO SA, the user may, via hypertext links or any other means of digital redirection, have the possibility to be redirected to third-party digital platforms that could pertain, in particular, to the competent diplomatic missions. These hypertext links or any other means of digital redirection to sites, applications or third-party digital platforms do not in any way indicate a partnership or association with CAPAGO SA. These references are distributed by CAPAGO SA with the sole purpose of providing the user with additional information. Neither CAPAGO SA nor its employees or associates may be held liable in any way for the existence, content and/or relevance of the information disseminated through these websites, applications or other digital platforms. Unless otherwise indicated, none of these references is verified or guaranteed by CAPAGO SA and/or its subsidiaries.
Article 1.3. Legal Capacity of the User
The user of CAPAGO SA products and/or services must have full legal capacity to enter into a contractual and commercial relationship, notably by having the status of a legal adult according to the laws in effect in the country of residence and by not having had his/her legal capacity limited or removed either temporarily or definitively.
Article 1.4. Prohibited Uses
When accessing or using the websites, mobile applications and other digital platforms, the user agrees not to:
- Disseminate inappropriate content or items to any part or sub-part of the website.
- Violate any laws, third-party rights or rules established by CAPAGO SA. The user cannot hide or disguise his/her IP address or use any means to transmit his/her communications via intermediaries computing systems.
- Publish false, misleading or defamatory information or personal data.
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the operational technologies, activities and/or normal operation causing, in particular, to an unreasonable or disproportionate service load on the CAPAGO SA infrastructure.
- Access or attempt to access the source code by any manual, mechanical, electrical or electronic means or via automated programs, miscellaneous digital piracy tools, directly or indirectly, by using any device whatsoever with the aim to change, edit, post, divert, abuse, delete, hack, falsify, slow or configure any system or website in order to work for the user, cause denials of service to other users or computers or make one or more website features unavailable.
- Send, post or disseminate viruses or any other technology that could be harmful to CAPAGO SA or to the interests or property of other users.
- Copy modify or distribute any information protected by the intellectual property rights and trademark rights of CAPAGO SA.
- Obtain or collect in any way whatsoever information about users, their personal data or any other information related to the passport, email addresses, email, etc. of users.
In the case of a violation and/or unauthorised use, the user may face legal action in France and the country of the offence under the laws and regulations in effect.
Article 1.5. Limitation of Use
Without prejudice to any other action, CAPAGO SA may, at its discretion or as instructed by its clients, temporarily or permanently limit, suspend or terminate, in whole or in part, access to or use of its services and/or products, websites, mobile applications and all other digital platforms for one or multiple users. CAPAGO SA may take all appropriate technical and legal measures to make these limitations effective against any behaviour or use deemed unusual or dangerous by CAPAGO SA.
Article 1.6. Indemnity
Article 1.6. Violations of Use and Compensation
Article 1.7. Dispute Resolution
The user accepts the jurisdiction of the courts in the place where the visa application is filed, to the exclusion of all others, if the user decides to take legal action against CAPAGO SA in connection with its products, services or digital platforms.
The invalidity or non-enforceability of one or more provisions of these general terms of sales and provision of service does not impugn in any way the validity and enforceability of the remainder of the provisions. The titles of the articles and sections and subsections are provided only as a reference and do not limit the content of each section.
Any non-action by CAPAGAO SA against a violation of one or several provisions of its general terms of sales and provision of service by one or more users does not constitute an abandonment of interest or tacit acceptance.
CAPAGO SA reserves the right to take any action it deems useful or that its clients request of it.
Article 1.8. Payment of Services
In general, and for security reasons, CAPAGO SA does not accept cash payment for its products and services.
Any exemption from this rule is granted explicitly and in writing by CAPAGO SA only. Specific information can be found under the appropriate sections of the websites of our local offices.
Special local rules may apply to payment means and/or methods and corresponding payment fees may apply. For more information, the user should refer to the specific section on the website of our corresponding local office.
Article 1.9. Applicable Exchange Rate
Unless otherwise specified in writing, when billing its services CAPAGO SA is bound to apply the currency conversion rates conveyed by the respective embassies/consulates. This information is posted and updated regularly in our local offices and on our websites.
If there are fluctuations in the currency conversion rates, CAPAGO SA is entitled to request payment for the difference to proceed with processing the user's visa application.
Article 1.10. Cookies
Cookies are files or data that may be saved in the Internet system of the user when he/she visits a CAPAGO SA website. The purpose of these cookies is to make it easier to browse and use websites. CAPAGO SA is not able to personally identify the user based on this information.
Article 1.11. Contact